Week Two is LIVE!

How to Write a Novel Forums Week Two Discussion Week Two is LIVE!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tabitha Studer 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jessica
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,
    It was a little delayed since I’ve had no electricity (kitchen reno), but week 2 is ready for you! Please enjoy my husky voice 😉

http://www.thecreativeacademy.net/lessons/week-two-video-worksheets/

Cassandra Potent
    Participant

Hi Jess,
    Sorry, I cant view week 2 vid or worksheets. When I click on the link in your email, your note above or link from the main page it takes me to a heading “Week 2 video and worksheets” but nothing is there like for week 1? Is it me or are others having trouble too?

Jessica
    Keymaster

Hi Cass,
    So sorry about that! I’ve gone in and changed a few settings so it should work fine for everyone now.
    There is also an intro video that it looks like people weren’t able to view – so don’t forget to watch that too for a general overview of the course :)

Tabitha Studer
    Participant

Just want to say that I love 750words.com – what a great tool. I was a worried/excited to see how long it would take me to get that much written – I had no clue to start, and was delighted to see that it doesn’t take me nearly as long to write 750 words as I thought it might. What a great confidence boost. I also love to see the ‘stats’ on my writing as well – I apparently am a much heavier ‘hearing’ writer than any of the other senses which was interesting and helpful to learn. So glad for the introduction to the site – I am on a 3day writing streak so far!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.